Or true forgiveness without love?
Join the Loudoun County Public Library for an Interfaith Panel Discussion with members of Loudoun Interfaith BRIDGES
Sunday, May 3 | 4:00 pm | Purcellville Library
Sunday, May 17 | 4:00 pm | Cascades Library
Religious leaders will discuss the theme of love and forgiveness within their particular faith. Question and answer sessions will follow. Participants will include:
- Father Art Johnson, Christ the Redeemer Catholic Church
- Rev. Dr. David Milam, St. Andrew Presbyterian Church
- Rabbi Michael Ragozin, Congregation Sha’are Shalom
- Sr. Farhanahz Ellis, All Dulles Area Muslim Society
- Sat Kartar Singh Khalsa, Raj Khalsa Gurdwara (Sikh Temple)
- Pastor Don Prange and David Weintraub, St. James United Church of Christ
- Rev. Anya Sammler-Michael, Unitarian Universalist
- Ray Daffner, Beth Chaverim Reform Congregation
- Sheila Kryston, Goose Creek Friends Meeting (Quaker)
Loudoun County Public Library is proud to have been selected to present the Love & Forgiveness series funded by the American Library Association and the Fetzer Institute’s Campaign for Love & Forgiveness. The Fetzer Institute’s mission, to foster awareness of the power of love and forgiveness in the emerging global community, rests on its conviction that efforts to address the critical issues facing the world must go beyond political, social and economic strategies to their psychological and spiritual roots.
For more information call 703.777.0368 or visit: library.loudoun.gov.